We wrote a list of items we could potentially need and went about trying to collect them. This ensured that when it came to filming we had a convincing set with excellent Mise-en-scène.
- Any bullets, bullet casings or shells.
- Any military style uniform, such as boots, military jackets and hats.
- Indicators of the location, era and situation the characters are in (war time)
- Documents and papers, some with black boxes over parts of the text.
- A smoking fire/camp fire, or a campfire effect.
- Any replica weapons